(pursuant to Legislative Decree 196/03 and EU Regulations 2016/79)
INFORMATIVE NOTE ON DATA PROCESSING
Dear Client ,
Elite Stone Srl complies with the European Regulation 679/2016 (hereinafter, GDPR) and in compliance with said regulation, by virtue of this informative note, Elite Stone Srl provides all information on the processing of your personal data and your rights as data subject.
Before giving your consent to processing your data, we invite you to carefully read the informative note.
- Data Controller and Data Processor
The Data Controller (namely the person in charge of making decisions on the processing purposes and methods of data processing, including security and the instruments used) is Elite Stone Srl with head office located Roma 0054 Viale Marco Polo 80, VAT Reg. No. 1010441003 in the person of its legal representative Tetyana Kovalenko with address for service at the Company’s head office.
- Data processing purposes and legal basis
The data subject’s personal data (namely the data provided to the company by registering to the website www.elitestone.it is provided to Elite Stone Srl and processed by the latter even through disclosure to third parties when necessary or when instrumental in achieving the following purposes:
- a) for purposes strictly related and instrumental to the execution of the obligations deriving from contractual relations established with Elite Ston srl, to allow and manage your eventual registration on the site, to manage requests for information and / or processing your requests made by the website through the appropriate forms, to provide the services offered, for administrative and accounting purposes as well as to fulfill obligations set out by applicable laws pursuant to article 6 (b) of the GDPR;
- b) to fulfil any sort of obligation set out by laws, rules, EU standards or otherwise connected to the obligations envisaged by provisions imposed by legal authorities, by administrative officials or by police forces, authorised by law or by supervisory and control bodies pursuant to article 6 (c) of the GDPR;
- c) for purposes linked to enforcing or defending a right in legal cases by Elite Stone Srl pursuant to article 6 (c) of the GDPR.
Consent for the purposes outlined in letters (a), (b) and (c) are mandatory. Failure to grant consent may result the in the inability for Elite Stone Srl to render the services or fulfil the obligations of the established contracts. The legal basis of processing lies in the data subject’s consent given signing a contract with Elite Stone or completing the form on the web site to receive business informations. Moreover, the data processing meets the legitimate interests of the Data Controller, such as: the execution of the contract, billing and credit collection.
Consent to processing own personal data for the following purposes that are functional to the activities of Elite Stone Srl pursuant to article 6 (a) of the GDPR shall be considered strictly optional and therefore failure to grant said consent will not obstruct the rendering of the services provided by Elite Stone Srl.
The respective data processing requires the consent of the data subjects:
- d) for marketing and / or promotional purposes in an automated form (dedicated newsletter, sms, mms, e-mail, fax) or in traditional form (post, telephone contact) for the sending of commercial contact communications such as, merely example, sending invitations to participate in ad hoc events organized by ES Atelier, sending newsletters, information material relating to the ES Atelier company or companies connected to it or promoted by it within the activities, new products and / or work carried out and for the promotion of their business or of companies connected to it or promoted by it;
- e) for disclosure to third party companies with consequent processing by these parties that may use the data for marketing or promotional purposes;
- f) for profiling or for own analysis associated with market surveys or statistics.
The related treatment finds its legal basis in the consent of the interested party through the signing of the appropriate consent during the signing of the contract or request for quote or information through the site, or signing the subscription to the newsletter by filling out a digital form via the website, or paper in the course of dedicated events or directly at the company showrooms and expressing specific consent.
- Special category of data
In accordance with the article 9 of the GDPR, special data is data “…revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership, and the processing of genetic data, biometric data for the purpose of uniquely identifying a natural person, data concerning health or data concerning a natural person’s sex life or sexual orientation” of the data subject.
Elite Stone Srl never gathers said data, but if it were to do so, the latter would process the data after receiving specific consent from the data subject, issued in writing, in compliance with article 9, paragraph 2(a) of the GDPR.
- Processing methods
The personal data of data subjects gathered for purposes directly related to rendering the supplied services, shall be processed by Elite Stone Srl’s employees and collaborators, both internal and external who are formally assigned pursuant to article 4 of the GDPR as persons formally authorised to process personal data.
Personal data is processed using manual, IT and filing systems, as well as automated systems in compliance with principles of lawfulness and correctness and based on the most suitable guidelines that guarantee security and confidentiality. Personal data will be disclosed to third parties only if strictly necessary.
- Disclosure to third parties
In compliance with the above, Elite Stone Srl discloses the personal data of data subjects to:
– providers of consultancy services outside the company, by way of example, providers of legal, tax and similar services or to IT service providers where Elite Stone Srl may rely on their support to run its business;
– third parties for purposes of finding out the level of satisfaction of the services provided or for the preparation of market researches or customer profiling.
Your personal details will be processed within Italy and will not be transferred abroad. In the event that data is transferred abroad, the transfer will take place in such a manner as to provide appropriate guarantees pursuant to articles 46, 47 or 49 of the Data Protection Regulation 679/2016.
- Preservation period of personal data and preservation guidelines used
The personal data that you provided and those gathered will be preserved for 10 years as of the conclusion date of the last use, unless they are required to fulfil obligations of law or obligations deriving from the exercise of rights in legal cases or upon request of authorities.
Any personal data that is processed with your specific consent for marketing purposes or for profiling, shall be processed for a maximum period of 24 months.
- Data subject’s rights
The European Data Protection Regulation 679/2016 recognises the rights listed below which you can exercise with respect to the Data Controller. A complete list of articles of the Regulation is provided hereafter.
Requests regarding rights or any other information or request of explanations that you may need can be forwarded in writing to the Data Controller or Data Processor by ordinary mail to the address: Elite Stone Srl Volargne di Dolcè (VR) viale dell’Industria 169, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
7.1 RIGHT OF ACCESS
Article 15 of the European Regulation allows the data subject to have the right to obtain from the controller confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him or her are being processed, and, where that is the case, access to the personal data.
7.2. RIGHT TO RECTIFICATION
Article 16 of the European Regulation allows the data subject to obtain from the controller without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning him or her. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, the data subject shall have the right to have incomplete personal data completed, including by means of providing a supplementary statement.
7.3. RIGHT TO ERASURE
Article 17 of the European Regulation allows the data subject to have the right to obtain from the controller the erasure of personal data concerning him or her without undue delay if there are grounds that apply pursuant to the regulation.
7.4. RIGHT TO RESTRICTION OF PROCESSING
Article 18 of the European Regulation allows the data subject to obtain from the controller restriction of processing whenever one of the cases envisaged by the regulation applies.
7.5 RIGHT TO DATA PORTABILITY
Article 20 of the European Regulation allows the data subject to receive the personal data concerning him or her, which he or she has provided to a controller, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to another controller without hindrance from the controller to which the personal data have been provided.
Moreover, the data subject has the right to have the personal data transmitted directly from one controller to another, where technically feasible.
7.6 RIGHT TO OBJECT
Article 21 of the European Regulation allows the data subject to object, on grounds relating to his or her particular situation, at any time to processing of personal data concerning him or her which is based on point (e) or (f) of Article 6(1), including profiling based on those provisions.
7.7. RIGHT TO WITHDRAW CONSENT
Article 7 of the European Regulation allows the data subject to have the right to withdraw his or her consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
7.8 RIGHT TO LODGE A COMPLAINT
Whenever you believe that the processing concerning your personal data breaches the Data Protection Regulation, Article 77 of the European Regulation gives you the right to load a complaint with a supervisory authority (https://www.garanteprivacy.it/), in particular in the Member State of your habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement.